Coffee in the morning: health benefits
How many of us can not start our working days without a hot cup of coffee in the morning? The answer is hard to count in numbers. The thing is that coffee with its great flavor, and the amazing taste is one of the most common morning drinks in the whole world. But what are the benefits of this beverage?
1. Did you know that coffee makes you smarter? Along with increasing energy levels, this drink helps us to make right decisions blocking an inhibitory neurotransmitter called Adenosine. This helps to increase the amount of norepinephrine and dopamine improving brain functioning.
2.It is good for all those who want to lose some weight. The thing is that coffee is the most widely used fat burning supplement. It increases metabolic rate by around 3-11%.
3. In combination with a good and healthy sleep, it helps to improve your good mood. Just make sure you have enough of comfortable rest. See Ghostbed vs. Purple vs. Casper vs. Leesa vs. Tuft&Needle to start your morning with a good mood, adding some coffee to make your wake ups more comfortable.
4. The caffeine is good for all those who wants to improve their physical activity. It stimulates nervous system allowing to increase the level of adrenaline which is a good stimulator to any physical activity.
5. Drinking coffee lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes. An extensive review of 457,922 individuals involved showed that a single cup of coffee lowers the risk of this enormous health problem by 7%.
6. This morning drink can protect you from Alzheimer's disease and Dementia that has no cure. According to several studies held by the scientists showed that coffee allows reducing the risk of this disease by 65%.
7. Along with the health facts mentioned above, coffee prevents Parkinson’s disease which is usually caused by the death of dopamine-generating neurons in the brain. The reduction rate is up to 60%, in case you are not drinking decaf drinks.
8. Coffee makes you happier. People, who drink up to 4 cups of coffee a day, reduce the risk of depression by 20%.
9. It is an excellent protection from some types of cancer: liver cancer and colorectal cancer. According to studies, coffee reduces the risk of liver cancer by 40% and colorectal cancer by 15%. The only requirement is to drink 4-5 cups of coffee per day.
10. Contrary to popular belief, coffee does not cause heart attacks and even more, it prevents our hearts from strokes.
The conclusion we can easily make is that coffee in combination with a healthy lifestyle will help you to live longer and happier!
Morning coffee time
Waking up in the morning can be a really hard thing to do. The intense lifestyle most of the people have today requires us to get ready for a new day even if the previous one ended just a couple of hours before waking up. If it sounds familiar, we can guess that you, as many people all around the world, can not start your day without a cup of coffee. Sometimes, or even in the most cases, it signalizes that the schedule of the day is quite intense and leaves us with no time for such simple things as a time for leisure. That is why morning cup of coffee for many people is not just a meal, but a chance to spend some time doing things you love most.
You can spend this sacred time reading, talking to your family members or simply watching streaming TV. The last one is probably the most common among modern people. Thanks to the development of the technologies, today we are able to choose any channel, show or movie that will make our morning a little bit more informative and cheerful.
The most popular streaming video services such as Amazon, Hulu, and Netflix make it possible to use your coffee time profitable. The ability to choose between the best shows can easily satisfy your requirements based on your interests. Sport, news, science, cooking - you can choose whatever you like and what will make your morning great. You must admit that without it, our life would be much harder and, for sure, quite boring.
Even if your morning is full of stressful and urgent things to do, you can always leave your streaming leisure time to the end of the day. The best thing about any cable TV is that it gives you a vast amount information and latest news in an easy and simple manner, so you can combine it with drinking your morning coffee or whatever. Just choose the provider that meet your demands and enjoy it!