Keurig Chai Tea Latte
Every morning, I absolutely love having a Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte. Oh my goodness, just thinking about the warm creaminess of a chai makes me want to run out and get one right away. But the cost was killing my budget! Who can drop $5 on a drink every day? There had to be a better way for me to enjoy my morning indulgence without killing my budget.
My husband is a coffee fanatic so we have a Keurig in the house. I wondered how I could make my creamy chai latte every morning with a Keurig coffee machine! I set to figure out how to create a Starbucks Tazi Chai Tea Latte Recipe that would fill my mug with Starbucks without leaving the house.
Make your won Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte with a Keurig Coffee Machine
Recipe type: Drinks
- Tazo Chai K-cups
- Milk (1%, 2% or Soy)
- Splenda Individual Packets
- Place a K-Cup of Tazo Chai Tea in the Keurig
- Fill your coffee mug ¾ with water and pour into Keurig
- Add 2 individual packets of Splenda into mug (you may easily the equivalent of sugar or sugar substitute)
- Turn on your Keurig and brew the Tazi Chai Tea
- When brew is complete, fill the rest of your mug with milk. For a creamier chai, add less water and more milk.
- Drink immediately.
NotesFor a creamier cup of chai, add a little less water and little more milk.
Also, if you want to have a froth to your milk, put the milk into a container with a lid, shake rigorously for about 10 seconds. Then put into the microwave for 15-30 seconds. Remove carefully and then add it to your chai.