Vanilla Chai Tea Recipe
Number of Servings:
- - 1 tea bag of Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of skim milk or milk substitute
- A dash of ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Splenda or another sweetener of choice (add more if needed)
- a dash of unsweetened cocoa powder
Bring the water to a boil and pour over the tea bag. Let the tea seep for a minute or so and add in the milk (warm up the milk if you want prior to adding it to the mix).
Get out your sweeteners, cinnamon, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Take less than a tsp of the cocoa and add it to the mix, followed by a few packets or tsp of the sweetener of your choice.
Top off the mix with a dash of ground cinnamon, let it sit for a few minutes so all the flavors can soak and mix. Then enjoy.