MR Coffee Tea Cafe
Caribbean Tea Splash
- Makes 8 Servings
- Mr. Coffee® Iced Tea Maker
- 4 Lipton® Brisk® Cup Size Tea Bags or 2 Lipton® Family Size Tea Bags
- 1 1/2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup ice cubes (about 9 to 12)
- Into pitcher, measure fresh, cold water to the 1-quart water mark. Pour into water reservoir.
- Fit a Mr. Coffee® 8-12-cup paper filter into the tea-steeping basket; add tea bags. Fit the pitcher into place for brewing. Turn on machine and let brew.
- In blender, process brewed tea, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and ice cubes about 1 minute or until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into tall glasses. Garnish each glass, if desired, with pineapple wedge.
- Serve immediately.
Taste Tested Recipes from The Lipton® Kitchens
- Orange pekoe tea bags
- 3/4 cup sugar for 2-qt. Iced Tea Maker OR 1 cup sugar for 3-Qt. Iced Tea Maker
- 1/2 cup lemon juice for 2-qt. Iced Tea Maker OR 2/3 cup lemon juice for 3-Qt. Iced Tea Maker
- Brew tea per your Mr. Coffee® Iced Tea Maker's instructions.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve in tall glasses.
*Use your Mr. Coffee® Iced Tea Maker's guidelines for quantities.
Beat-The-Heat Tea Shake
- 4 Servings
- 6 Lipton® Brisk® Cup Size Tea Bags or 2 Lipton® Family Size Tea Bags
- 2 cups (1 H2pt.) any flavor sherbet or ice cream
- Into pitcher, measure fresh, cold water to the 1-quart water mark.
- Pour into water reservoir.
- Fit a Mr. Coffee® 8-12-cup paper filter into the tea-steeping basket; add tea bags.
- Fit the pitcher into place for brewing. Turn on machine and let brew. In blender, process 2-1/2 cups tea and sherbet 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and chill remaining tea.
- To serve, pour tea mixture into tall glasses.
- Garnish, if desired, with fresh strawberries.
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce whipping cream1 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in warm water1 tbsp grated semisweet chocolate"
- Pour crème de cacao, coffee mixture and rum into a cocktail glass and stir to mix. Slowly pour whipping cream over back of a teaspoon into glass so it floats on top. Sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve."
- Mr. Coffee® Coffeemaker
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Pour hot coffee into 2 mugs.
- Stir in cocoa, sugar, and milk and serve.
- Makes approximately 20 truffles.
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar"
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooled espresso
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp crème de cacao
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with waxed paper.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring whipping cream and vanilla almost to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and set aside 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk sugar and egg yolk until pale and thick, then whisk into whipping cream and vanilla mixture in saucepan.
- Return pan to heat and gently heat without boiling. Add chocolate, espresso and butter. Stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in crème de cacao.
- Pour into lined pan and chill 1 hour or until firm. Spoon out pieces of chilled truffle mixture and roll into balls.
- To prepare coating, sift cocoa and powdered sugar onto a plate. Roll each ball in sifted cocoa mixture and place in paper cup, if desired. Refrigerate and eat within 2 to 3 days.
- Mr. Coffee® Cocomotion® Hot Chocolate Maker
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. of cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. of almond extract
- 2 oz. pre-melted unsweetened chocolate
- Garnishes: Whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Pour milk into the Cocomotion® reservoir. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and extracts. Push the ON button.
- After two minutes, slowly pour the chocolate into the reservoir.
- When the machine turns off, your cocoa is ready.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- 2 tbsp of dark crème de cacao
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of hot coffee
- 2 tbsp of whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp of instant coffee granules
- Pour crème de cacao into a mug, then add sugar and coffee. Stir well.
- Slowly pour whipping cream over back of teaspoon so it floats on top.
- Sprinkle with coffee granules and serve immediately.
- 1 cup strong, freshly brewed coffee
- 1 ounce eggnog
- 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
- Pour fresh coffee into a mug and pour eggnog into coffee. Mix well.
- Garnish with nutmeg to serve.
Spiced Tea Frappes
- Makes 4 servings.
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 (2-inch long by 1-inch wide) piece orange peel
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pint vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Into pitcher, measure fresh, cold water to the 1-quart mark. Pour into water reservoir.
- Fit a Mr. Coffee® 8-12-cup paper filter into the tea-steeping basket; add tea bags, cloves, cinnamon stick and orange peel.
- Fit the pitcher into place for brewing. Turn on machine and let brew.
- Stir in honey; chill.
- In blender, process 1/2 of the chilled tea, 2 scoops frozen yogurt and 1/2 of the crushed ice for about 1 minute or until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into tall glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Garnish each glass, if desired, with orange wedge. Serve immediately.
Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Home Brewer - Walmart
Cafe Batista from Mr. Coffee
Mr Coffee BVMC ECMP1000 Café Barista Espresso Maker ...