White Linen Tea House
- "Very clean, Central location friendly hosts will definitely be staying here again..."
- "Excellent location, beautiful room and friendly staff..."
- "A very charming place which was built in the late 18th century which has been skilfully and thoughtfully transformed into a wonderful B&B. W..."
- "Lovely place and great welcome. Pity parking is not available but will definitely stay here again."
- "Got a lovely warm welcome, room was excellent warm and clean. And the breakfast was superb. Thanks for a lovely stay."
About the hotel
The White Linen Guest House is a beautifully renovated Georgian townhouse set in the centre of the historic town of Whitby, with it's picturesque harbour and ancient abbey ruins. The guest house offers everything you and your family need for a happy and pleasurable holiday. With a friendly family atmosphere you will appreciate the warmth, comfort and hospitality offered by Richard & Heidi Thomson.
We are located approximately 300 metres from the habour side, on the left as you come into the town centre, opposite Bagdale Hall, one of the oldest buildings in Whitby. Enjoy the comfortable and classically furnished en-suite accommodation which will feel like a home from home. Breakfast is certainly not to be missed with a wide choice of variety from fresh fruit, cereals, Whitby Kippers, smoked salmon and of course the classic full english breakfast.