Earl Grey Iced tea
Introducing a new iced tea flavor: classic earl grey tea with lemon and honey. Bright, refreshing and citrusy!
I’ve always been more of a tea girl than a coffee girl. I love all kinds of them: green tea, black tea, matcha tea, herb tea, rose tea, jasmine tea… I can go on and on, but I’ll stop now, cuz you’ve got the idea. 😉
Iced tea is one of the most popular summer drinks. And today, I wanted to share with you this refreshing lemon honey earl grey iced tea.
Lemon beautifully enhances the citrusy flavor of the earl grey tea. And honey adds nice sweetness that compliments bold flavor of this classic black tea. Together all these flavors meld in a harmonious marriage and bring us absolutely delicious and refreshing drink.
If you prefer unsweetened iced tea, feel free to omit the honey, or adjust it to your taste.
This weekend, I’m packing my suitcases to visit my family and friends in my home country, Mongolia. I’m super excited to see my little nieces and nephew next week and looking forward to catch up with my friends. I’m leaving on Monday morning, so it’s going to be super busy weekend. If you want to know what I’m up to, follow me on Instagram.
What are you doing this weekend?
Earl Grey Iced Tea
Introducing a new iced tea flavor: classis earl grey tea with lemon and honey. Bright, refreshing and citrusy!
- • 4 Earl Grey tea bags
- • 1 slice of lemon, plus more for garnish, if desired
- • 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. Boil 4 cups of water. In a quart jar, place 4 tea bags, a slice of lemon and pour the hot water. Cover and let it steep for 2 hours.
2. Stir in the honey and refrigerate the tea for at least another 2 hours. Remove the tea bags and a lemon slice. Add 2-3 cups of water, depending how strong you prefer your iced tea. Serve with ice and garnish with lemon slices.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to take a photo and share it with me using hashtag #sweetandsavorybyshinee. Your creations will be featured on the From Your Kitchen section on my blog.
All photographs and content on Sweet & Savory by Shinee is copyright protected, unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any of my photos without my authorization. If you would like to share my recipe, you may re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the full directions. Thank you for your cooperation!
- A website like youtu.be will provide you with the highest quality in the industry.
- In case you're interested in knowing more info on Influencer Marketing, stop by 360
- For additional local shuttle service visit panamacitybeachairportshuttleandtaxicabservice.
- The professional company parkplacesresidences provides all the information on paya lebar quarter.