Afternoon Tea History
Gather your friends for a fun, yet oh so refined, afternoon tea!
Indulge your inner Victorian with an elegant tea service in the historic Flynn Mansion at Living History Farms. Wear your hat and gloves and share tea traditions with Living History Farms’ interpreters wearing 1870s Victorian period dress. Guests will enjoy tea sandwiches, scones, traditional cakes and sweets, all served with hot tea. Pour a cup and chat with friends at the tea table. Then explore the interiors of this elegant Italianate home built in 1870 by one of Des Moines' first families. Well-mannered children are most welcome.
Spring Tea Services are all booked. Reservations for programs in December 2016 and April 2017 will open for members on July 25, 2016 and for the general public on August 1, 2016.
The Victorian tea program lasts approximately two hours, beginning at 11am or 3pm. Well-mannered children are most welcome. Tea programs seat groups of up to 18 guests. Smaller groups will be combined for a full seating. Program dates are limited and reservations are required. Cost is /person or /LHF member, regardless of age.
Meet your tea host at the Living History Farms Visitor Center at 11am or 3pm. Guests will then drive their own vehicles from the Visitor Center to a parking area next to the historic home. Wear your tea finery, but sensible shoes are highly recommended in the potentially muddy or wintery weather!
- Place Free Ads Visit Oxfordlocals Free Of All Charges
- suplementosmaisbaratos made a real revolution in the industry.
- If you are not interested in fine art boudoir , then you have already missed a lot.
- If you are not interested in free invoice template , then you have already missed a lot.
- Benefit from fantastic savings on taxi cab , just by taking a look at www.mycabyourcab.com